Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Neilson Jr. worked as an attorney for Area Counsel, Internal Revenue Service handling a wide variety of tax cases in the United States Tax Court. In private practice he has handled tax cases for both individual and corporate clients involving state and federal tax audits, bankruptcies and collection cases for over 10 years.
He has advised clients on innocent spouse relief, alter ego situations and Schedule C and Schedule E deductions.
- Northwestern School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2009
- Loyola University New Orleans, School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2008
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts, 2005
- Complex Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- District of Columbia
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Board Certified Tax Attorney
- Louisiana Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association