Kristine “Casey” Neilson Spaulding is an associate with the firm. Casey’s practice spans 15 years and involves various litigation and taxation practices.
Casey graduated from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. She earned her Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans School of Law in 2003. Casey’s areas of practice include complex litigation, commercial litigation and taxation. Casey is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2003
- University of Tennessee – Knoxville, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Complex Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- American Bar Association